Steganos Online Shield
With Steganos Online Shield VPN you can now use WiFi Hotspots safely
- Category Utilities
- Program license Free
- Version 1.0.6
- Size 14 MB
- Works under: Android
- Also available for Windows
- Program available in English
- Content rating Everyone
- Package name com.steganos.onlineshield
Steganos Software GmbH
Steganos Software GmbH Storkower Str. 158 10407 Berlin Germany
- Added french & portuguese localization
If you like Steganos Online Shield, please take the time for a rating on Google Play. It’s easy to do, and we won’t have to add nagging you for a review to the app.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- READ_LOGS: Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.